Who can enter the promotion?
This promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
What do I need to purchase?
To participate, purchase any 2 160g-350g Cadbury Chocolate Blocks in a single transaction (excludes Cadbury Baking blocks and Cadbury Dark Milk blocks). Purchase from any participating supermarket during the promotional period.
When is the promotional period?
The promotional period commences at 12:00am AEST on 17/06/2020 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 11/08/2020.
What is a participating supermarket?
A participating supermarket is any independent supermarket that displays advertising material featuring this promotion.
What can I win?
An $100 Prepaid Mastercard to be sent out via SMS to the mobile number provided at the time of entry.
When can I win?
There will be ten (10) pre-determined winning moments for each hour of the Promotional Period from 17/06/2020 until 28/07/2020 and sixty (60) pre-determined winning moments for each hour of the Promotional Period from 29/07/2020 until 11/08/2020 (each a “Winning Moment”). Each Winning Moment is 3 seconds in duration. The instant win prize will be won by the entrant that submits the first valid entry during a Winning Moment. In the event there are no entries for a particular Winning Moment, the prize for that Winning Moment will be forfeited. There are a total of thirty thousand two hundred and forty (30,240) Winning Moments during the Promotional Period. Each instant win prize is a $100 Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard to be sent out via SMS to the mobile number provided at the time of entry.
How many times can I enter?
A maximum of 1 entry per person per day is permitted, and a maximum of 4 entries per residential household is permitted.
How do I enter?
- Purchase 2 or more CADBURY chocolate products in a single transaction (excludes Cadbury Baking blocks and Cadbury Dark Milk blocks) from a participating supermarket (any independent supermarket that displays advertising material featuring this promotion) and retain your receipt. Visit WWW.CADBURY.COM.AU/PROMO and follow the prompts. Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
- Fully complete your details, upload a copy of your receipt when prompted (ensure it clearly shows the eligible purchase) and submit fully completed entry form during the promotional period. Please ensure, the date of purchase, store name and promotional product purchases are clearly visible on your receipt.
- You will then be prompted to ‘spin the wheel’ to see if you’re an instant winner. Once the spinning wheel stops spinning, you will be instantly notified online as to whether or not you are a winner.
Why is the website not loading?
If the website doesn't load or some pages don't load, please clear your browser cache, and refresh the page. If the problem still persists, please try loading on a different device or contact us at [email protected] for further support.
I tried to enter and submit my entry and then nothing happened. Am I a winner?
We can check on your entry for you. Please contact us at [email protected] for further support.
I submitted but did not get a message. Did my entry go through?
We can check on your entry for you. Please contact us at [email protected].
I uploaded the receipt and got an error message. What do I do?
Please check upload instructions below and make sure you are uploading correctly. If you are still unable to upload, please contact us at [email protected].
I think I’m a winner but I closed the screen. Can you check for me?
Please check your texts to see if you have received a win, but if you need help, you can contact us at [email protected].
Who should I contact if I require assistance?
I’ve lost my eligible receipt / I didn’t receive a receipt when I made my eligible purchase how can I enter this promotion?
It is your responsibility to request a receipt from a member of staff. You cannot enter the promotion without a valid receipt.
How do I activate my Mobile Mastercard from Cadbury?
- You'll receive an SMS from ‘Vault’ with an activation code.
- Click the link in the text message and you'll be directed to your device's app store to install the Vault Payments app. (Or if you’ve previously installed the Vault Payments app, click the link and go to step 4.)
- Click the option to install and then open the Vault Payments app.
- When prompted enter your mobile number and the activation code from the SMS.
- Read and accept the Vault Payments Terms & Conditions.
- You'll then see your Cadbury Mobile Mastercard in the app, and you're ready to add it to your device wallet for in-store or online purchases.
How do I add my Mobile Mastercard to my device wallet?
First, enter your activation code to access your Mastercard in the Vault Payments app. Then you can press "Add card to wallet" in the app to add to Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay. If your phone is paired with an Apple Watch, you can choose to add your card to the wallet on your phone, the wallet on your watch, or both.
How do I use my Mobile Mastercard for in-store purchases?
Once you've added your card to your Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay wallet, you can use your phone to "tap and go" at contactless point of sale terminals (look for the Contactless, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay logo).
How do I use my Mobile Mastercard for online purchases?
Your Cadbury Mobile Mastercard is a digital Mastercard; you'll just need your card number, expiry date and CVC number. In the Vault Payments app, tap the card once to view your card number and expiry date. Tap twice to see the CVC number.
I can’t activate my card. What do I do now?
Please Contact Us [email protected] and our team will investigate this for you.
I have more questions about my Mobile Mastercard and using the Vault app